Whether you’re a seasoned social media marketer or a novice, there’s one thing you absolutely need to know: social media best practices.
Being aware of the do’s and don’ts of social media marketing is essential to meeting your business objectives. Plus, it will make your decision-making process a whole lot easier!
To help you manage your social media channels in the best way possible, we compiled a list of 13 top social media best practices.
13 Social Media Best Practices For Marketers
- Play to social media platforms’ unique strengths
- Engage with your audience on a regular basis
- A/B test different elements of your strategy
- Cross-promote your social media profiles
- Know the optimal publishing time
- Round up essential content creation tools
- Curate content for your social media channels
- Tap into social media listening
- Develop a crisis management plan
- Invest in social media ads
- Keep an eye on the competition
- Keep it authentic
- Stay up to date with industry news